MACU'S Credit Card Program is designed for you!
MACU makes available to you:
- MasterCard Platinum
- VISA Platinum
Enjoy the Prestige and Privileges of Platinum!
MACU’s Credit Card Program offers you a Great Card, with a Great Low Rate, and features Great Benefits.
You may apply for a Visa Classic or MasterCard Platinum credit card at MACU.
Extra safety precautions – if your card is lost or stolen, you are not liable for unauthorized purchases. (Restrictions apply, please contact the credit union immediately for lost or stolen cards at 1-833-541-0777.
Credit Card Access Payment Options
VISA and MasterCard Platinum Features:
- Low 11.99% APR (Annual Percentage Rate)
- No Annual Fee
- Travel Accident Insurance $1,000,000
- Credit Card Registration
- Change of Address Service
- Emergency Message Service
- Purchase Assurance®
- Extended Warranty
- Master RoadAssist®
- Travel Assistance Service
- MasterCard Global Service®
- Year-End Summary of Charges
- 25-Day Grace Period
- No Cash Advance Fee
- Rewards!– Cash back and Points
- Convenience of Expense Tracking
- Zero liability for unauthorized use of your account number – great for Internet shopping
- Verified by VISA – Security Feature
- Exceptional 24-hour card member service
Apply Online Print Application Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
MACU Credit Card Payment Options
You may choose any of these options to apply a payment to your MACU credit card account.
- Mail Your Payment – MasterCard or Visa to:
P.O. Box 672051
Dallas, TX 75267-2051
- Phone Your Payment – Call Toll Free: 833-541-0763
*Notice – A $10 fee to make a payment by phone is charged for processing
- Make Your Payment Online – ezcardinfo.com
- Make Your Payment By AutoPay – Set up automatic payment to be made to your credit card account. This payment can be a set amount, the minimum payment amount, or the full payment. AutoPay transactions are conducted once per month on the due date only. Payment can be taken from your savings or checking account.
- Direct Payment – Make your credit card payment right at Members’ Advantage Credit Union. We know that many of you enjoyed the convenience of being able to do that in the past, so we have now made that option available to you again. Payments must be at MACU by 2pm each business day to be posted the same day, otherwise payments will be credited on the next business day.
Need quick information about your MACU Credit Card? It’s easy to obtain information, ask questions, or even make payments on your cards through the Internet. But is it safe? With other companies you just don’t always know but with your MACU credit card the answer is “YES” when you use eZCard
eZCard has Secured Socket Layer (SSL) technology with 128-bit encryption to ensure security. Feel safe from hackers when you need to view your account balance, available credit, recent transactions, and even submit questions and inquiries about your card. To register just click on the eZCard link.
Enjoy the Prestige & Privileges of Platinum
- No Annual Fee - Enjoy all the benefits and privileges of your card with No Annual Fee. There’s no need to pay extra for the convenience of using credit.
- Zero Fraud Liability - Have peace of mind knowing you won’t be held responsible for unauthorized purchases – enjoy coverage on purchases made in a store, over the telephone, or online.
- Around the Clock Fraud Protection - Wherever you travel you can count on Fraud Protection services 24/7, 365 days a year. Report lost or stolen cards or get emergency replacements.
- Secure Online Access to Your Account - Enhance your shopping at thousands of online stores and be protected against unauthorized use of your card at participating online retailers.
- Extended Warranty Coverage - Benefit from the security and safety offered through Extended Warranty Coverage.
- Purchase Assurance® Coverage - Merchandise purchased with your MasterCard that is damaged or stolen within ninety days of purchase, may be eligible for benefits.
- Satisfaction Guarantee Coverage - If you become dissatisfied with something you bought with your MasterCard within sixty days of purchase, you may be eligible for benefits under this coverage.
- Master RoadAssist® - If your car breaks down on the road while traveling, RoadAssist will send someone to the rescue.
- Travel Assistance Services - Receive travel assistance including foreign medical and pharmacy referrals, translation and legal referral.
- MasterCard Global Service - MasterCard Global Service provides worldwide, 24-hour assistance with Lost and Stolen Card Reporting, Emergency Card Replacement, and Emergency Cash Advance.
- Travel Accident Coverage - Be covered by an Insurance policy when you travel by common carrier and charge the total ticket cost to your card.