Members' Advantage Credit Union is a member-owned financial organization dedicated to:
- Meeting the changing needs of members in a friendly and professional manner
- Providing a variety of competitively priced financial products and services
- Maintaining the credit union's long-term financial stability
Credit Union Routing Number
Membership in Members' Advantage Credit Union is open to all of the following:
- Anyone living or working in Wood, Portage, Adams, Marathon, Waupaca, and Waushara counties
- Employees of NewPage Corporation
- Any member's immediate family
How to Join
Just complete a membership card and deposit at least $5.00 in a share savings account. It's that easy!
As of December 31, 2019, Members' Advantage Credit Union's financial statement contained the following figures:
|Total Liabilities & Reserves:
|Gross Operating Income:
|Total Operating Expenses:
|Gain (Loss) on Sale of Asset:
|Total Undivided Earnings:
As of December 31, 2019 , Members' Advantage had a membership size of 11,422 members with assets totaling $122,381,082.
Members' Advantage Credit Union's formation was the result of two existing credit unions. You can read about our complete history by clicking here.
Click here to read the official NCUA Privacy Policies.